I appreciate you visiting http://www.mettaville.com.
Information I collect
That includes any communication that you send to me whether that be through the contact form on my website, newsletter mailing list, through email, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to follow up with you after correspondence (contact form or email inquiries); or to provide customer support; when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will never sell your personal information. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my website. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
I cannot guarantee that my website is secure, and I cannot be held responsible for a breach of my website security that is beyond my control.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Guatyen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com